Helping at a grassroots football club is like many things in life, you get back what you put in. Here’s some of the things our current team of volunteers and helpers enjoy:
- Make a difference in the community
- Put something back
- Love of sport
- Get to know your children’s teammates and friends
- Meet new people and broaden your social network
- Learn and develop new skills
- Build self-esteem and confidence
- Gain valuable work experience and transferrable skills – enhance your CV!
- Enjoy seeing worthwhile job done well
- Make the club successful
- A challenge you’re not meeting in daily life
- Be part of something
In short – being part of something good and having fun!